Saturday, June 2, 2012

31 Days to Clean Reboot Challenge--Come Join Me!!


I made a New Year's resolution to clean and organize my home. As do most people who create a resolution, I fizzled out after 6 weeks or so. I am getting back on the wagon starting Monday, June 4 with this 31 Days to Clean challenge from Sarah Mae's blog--because I desperately need a reboot. We will begin homeschooling this fall and I need organizational systems and routines in place so that I can effectively teach my son without the stress and chaos of a messy, cluttered home.


Sarah Mae wrote the e-book 31 Days to Clean: Having a Martha House the Mary Way and it went viral in no time flat! You can download the PDF from her site for 50% off with code "Reboot". A publishing company wants to publish her e-book into paperback; therefore, she is revising and beefing up the original. Each day in June she will post a cleaning or decluttering challenge on her blog. 


I am taking the challenge! Will you join me? If you want to take the challenge with me, pop over to Sarah Mae's blog to check out the details and then leave a comment below (telling me why your house needs a "reboot") so I know who is along for the ride! 


Excited to start anew,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment