Sunday, July 15, 2012

Get Organized with These Stylish & FREE Printable Calendars!

Free printable calendar

As the weeks of summer fly by, I am becoming more and more aware that the beginning of the school year is looming closer. My husband and I have made the decision to homeschool our 5 year old for kindergarten this year and I have been looking for some really cute calendars to use in our daily "calendar time". 
ABP
Anything But Perfect
I happened to be browsing some of my previous pin boards on Pinterest last week and stumbled upon a link for these super cute printable calendars at Anything But Perfect. Like many of my pins, I never actually clicked on the link to go directly to the original site....I just pinned it as a reference for "later". Well, I think this qualifies as "later"! Ha ha!
Free Printables from ABP
Click HERE for cute printables!
Anything But Perfect has generously offered these free printable 2012 monthly calendars, with the most clever and fun graphics. They have great kid-friendly designs. Oh let's be honest, grown-ups can like watermelons with smiley faces and Christmas robots, too. Can't they? The rest of the months for 2012 are available and the 2013 calendars should be ready later this summer. Hang these on the fridge for school activities and/or sports practices. Use them to write appointments or other obligations. They'd make some pretty adorable monthly menus, too.
Free Printable Calendar
Speaking of menus, check out these cool monthly meal planners while you're there! Don't let the "monthly" part freak you out. You could just as easily do a week at a time, but seeing the past weeks' menus would help you avoid repetition. She also has some pretty cute to-do lists and other fun printables. I already feel more organized and I haven't even printed mine out yet! 
Summer FriendsOrganization is motivationFree printable

No comments:

Post a Comment